Nikon F Instruction Manual - (63.8.E)B
mouseover to enlarge
- production year 1963 (August)
- 32 pages, size 150x105mm, Japanese
- printing code (63.8.E)B situated on the lower right corner of the back cover
- back cover red, NKT-logo
- wrong page numbering system (odd numbers on the left side)
- inside background color is lime green (nomenclature, contents, headlines)
- several figures showing 50/1.4 lens #329117 (retouched by hand)
- page 15: available focusing screens type A, B, C, D and E
- pages 25-27: desription of clip-on meters II and III and of the blade switch Photomic finder/meter
- page 30: lenses 50/1.4, 135/4 bellows, 35/3.5 PC, 8/8 fisheye, 50/2.8 EL and the four RF telephoto lenses mentioned
- inside back cover: list of accessories
- accessories mentioned: F-36, F-250, BC-5, BC-6, PF, adapter for RF 135mm lens, N-F tube, BR-2, BR-1, M-B tube etc.
Copyright © Richard de Stoutz 2005 - 2017. All rights reserved.